Stamford East to Wansford.

There was once a line between Stamford and Wansford.

The station at Stamford was called Stamford East. The station opened in 1856 and closed to passengers in 1957.

The line between the two stations opened in 1867 and closed in 1929.

Here is what remains of Stamford East, today it is a private residence.

© Thomas Woolley.